So there might be a bit of a trend going on. I love working with book pages. I've never really felt right about ripping pages out of a book before but since I have a second copy and this one was completely torn in half at the spine (long story) I figured it was my time to play. And I can not seem to stop. I filled my last journal(!!) so here is the first page of another mini journal that I sewed myself. I Hope you enjoy! https://youtu.be/I8aujrpPX7A
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Liquitex White Gesso
- Golden Medium Heavy Gel (gloss)
- Dr. Ph. Martin’s Concentrated Watercolor in Alpine Rose, Moss Rose, and Orange
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen – 03 Black
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint in Black
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Pink Blossom
- StāzOn in Jet Black
I hope you enjoy getting two videos in one week. Please let me know if you have any questions! It's so incredible and feels great that 61 people have subscribed to my Youtube Channel.
PS You can stay up to date with my posts by following me on Bloglovin:
Or get an email every time I post! Enter your email in the box below and hit subscribe!