This video is me playing with my Gelatos and collaging pages from a book. (The book itself was in such a state of destruction that donating wasn't an option and obviously I wouldn't throw away a book...) I had all intentions of getting this up yesterday but my computer had a different plan. Better late than never! https://youtu.be/ZoiohheUIKM
Supplies used in order of appearance:
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Liquitex Gesso
- Liquitex Clear Gesso
- Bright Aqua Green Acrylic Paint (store brand)
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Pink Blossom
- Titanium Acrylic Paint (store brand)
- Gelato in the shade Black
- Dr. Ph. Martin's Concentrated Watercolor in Alpine Rose, Moss Rose, and Orange
- Gelato in Bubble Gum, Guava, Metallic Melon, and Mango.
- Black Sharpie
- StāzOn in Jet Black
Thanks for watching! Please feel free to ask any questions.
Happy arting! xx