My video is finally here! As you can see by the date on the spread I recorded it on Saturday the 31st. Brandon and my 13th anniversary was Sunday so I made sure to have everything ready so I could get the video up on time... Well on Monday I was editing it and one thing after another went wrong with my computer. Nothing so serious that it couldn't be fixed, but everything was incredibly frustrating and time-consuming. But now it's finally here! *Claps excitedly* For this spread I was in a painting mood, so I did a colorful landscape. I demonstrated how to use shape instead of line for composition. I went in with the black lines after to add a graphic illustrative feel. http://youtu.be/svHMpjnfDRw
Supplies used in order of appearance:
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Crimson
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Orange
- Liquitex Acrylic Paint in Titanium White
- Liquitex Acrylic Paint in Cerulean Blue Hue
- Liquitex Acrylic Paint in Naples Yellow Hue
- Craft Smart Acrylic Paint in Bright Yellow
- Artworks Super Black India Ink
- StāzOn in Jet Black
And as always the surface that I work on is the Ranger 15-Inch-by-18-Inch Inkssentials Craft Sheet.
I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions!
Happy arting xx PS You can stay up to date with my posts by following me on Bloglovin:
Or get an email every time I post! Enter your email in the box below and hit subscribe!