Video time! This video was very different for me to make because I'm talking through it! I was so nervous while filming it even though I was just in my studio talking to myself.. The editing on a 'talk-through' video was a whole different animal as well. A special thanks to my wonderful man in helping me with it. I know a lot of people have that cringe-y-ness when they first start hearing themselves on camera. I was definitely no exception.
I didn't want to leave anyone out so Brandon (thanks again!!!) typed up a transcript so I was able to Close Caption it.
I always knew that video creating was a long process but now I'm getting to really see it first hand.
I sincerely hope you enjoy it! This video is me showing you a taste of what the Gelli Arts Printing Plate can do!
Supplies used in order of appearance:
- Gelli Arts Gel Printing Plate 8in x 10in
- Speedball Brayers 1.5in and 4in
- Store Brand Acrylic Paint in Bright Yellow Green
- Store Brand Acrylic Paint in Bright Aqua Teal
- Printer paper
- Canson Mixed Media Paper 98lb • 160gsm
- Various Stencils
- Liquitex Basics Acrylic Color in Primary Red
If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Happy Arting! xx