It's video time again! I had so much fun with this spread! I worked in my Journal52 book. It won't be filled by the end of the year but I'm slowly working on filling it. Keep reading for the supplies I used and more pictures of the finished spread! http://youtu.be/ugUNPuyOZ_0
Supplies used in order of appearance:
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Sakura Pigma Micron Pen - 01
- Liquitex Acrylic Color in Naples Yellow Hue
- Liquitex Acrylic Color in Light Blue Violet
- Liquitex Acrylic Color in Black
- Aquarell Horadam (watercolor) – Schmincke in Alizarin Crimson
- Aquarell Horadam (watercolor) – Schmincke in Cerulean Blue
- Aquarell Horadam (watercolor) – Schmincke a mixed green
- StāzOn in Jet Black
As always the surface that I work on is the Ranger 15-Inch-by-18-Inch Inkssentials Craft Sheet.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!
PS You can stay up to date with my posts by following me on Bloglovin:
Or get an email every time I post! Enter your email in the box below and hit subscribe!