This week's video is me working in my Journal52 journal. I started with one thing in mind and completely changed direction half-way through. There was a part of me that did want to post it but I figured with this type of play in an art journal, the process is more important than the final product anyway. Scroll down for the video, more pictures, and all the supplies listed in order of appearance. [embed]http://youtu.be/az2173j_uWw[/embed]
- Golden Absorbent Ground (white)
- Sharpie Permanent Markers in Various Colors
- StāzOn ink in Azure and Forest Green
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Alphacolor Soft Pastels in Various Colors
- Utrecht Gloss Gel Artist's Acrylic Medium
- Liquitex Gesso
- Artworks Super Black India Ink
- Dr. Marten's Watercolor in Alpine Rose
- StāzOn in Black
As always the surface that I work on is the Ranger 15-Inch-by-18-Inch Inkssentials Craft Sheet.
Happy arting!! xx
PS If you liked this video, you can check out my others here. Be sure to subscribe so you don't miss anything!
PPS You can stay up to date with my posts by following me on Bloglovin:
Or get an email every time I post! Enter your email in the box below and hit subscribe!