I made another Youtube video! (If you missed my first one, you can watch here!) This time instead of a mini watercolor, I went for an art journal spread. Enjoy! http://youtu.be/NCirDEyF2gc
** For pictures and a full list of products used (in order of appearance) keep reading**
- Aleene's Original Tacky Glue
- Sheets of computer paper that I wiped up excess paint. They are perfect for collage.
- Sharpie Oil Based Paint Pen in Black
- Liquitex Clear Gesso & Foam Brush
- Liquitex Basics in White
- Wax Paper to shield the other pages.
- Artworks Super Black India Ink
- Store Brand Acrylic Paint in Bright Aqua Green
- Store Brand Acrylic Paint in Bright Yellow Green
- StazOn Ink in Black
- Date Stamp
My surface that I work on is the Ranger 15-Inch-by-18-Inch Inkssentials Craft Sheet.
I hope you enjoyed!
Happy Arting! xx